Thursday, March 11, 2010

i got FLOOD in my eyes..............

this morning,
march 12th 2010,
my boifie texted me.....
'b, mumy ajak pg jb... im tired but i have to go'...
i have no worries upon that coz i know he would drive safely and he'll be ok..

but..
suddenly tears came out of my eyes..
i dont know why...
but it kept pouring down!

(talking to myself)
ahhh... jauh nye syg nak pegi jb..
gosh.. im sure to miss u syg!!
balik lah cepat..
i cannot be apart from u..

can u imagine,
everyday i wake up in the morning,
he'll pick me up to send me to college,
and he'll pick me home when i had finished classes..
but today.......................
LIFE SEEMS BORING..
i dont see my boifie picking me up or what!

bangun pagi, siap2, naik bus, pegi kolej jumpa kwn2 yg menceriakan hidup,
tp tak jumpa boifie lg....
urrgghh, sedih, balik lah cepat!!
i cannot handle this situation,
JB-KUANTAN,
that is a long way......................
and i hope ur journey will be bless..
insyaallah...
drive carefully syg.


te amo

No comments:

Post a Comment